- Nose: Blackberry and cranberry chocolate with the clear coffee notes. Great chewy caramel candy quality.
- Palate: Sweetness is well dosed, with caramel and coffee very well balanced. Earthy, hazelnut, nice intensity.
- Finish: Long, creamy finish, hints of hazelnut, intense coffee with nice acidity.
- Nose: Powdered sugar, strawberry, maraschino cherry, mild green notes. Nose is delicate and intriguing.
- Palate: Wine-like, pears, lemon candy, dried fruit.
- Finish: Clean, fresh, hints of nougat.
- Nose: Clean brewed coffee, fresh pepper notes, vanilla.
- Palate: A strong attack, a good substance with coffee notes. Earthy, notes of orange zest. Well-rounded tiramisu creaminess.
- Finish: Lingering smoky finish.